We’re Createria, for legal purposes. We manage createria.be and createriasignature.com and all its properties. We use inedible cookies to make our visitor experience better (just like everyone else on the Internet).
This policy will tell you what types of inedible cookies we use, how to disable them, and how to disable third party cookies.
What is a cookie and why do you use them?
Cookies are small text files generated by whatever website you’re viewing. They allow the website to store info as you navigate. Web cookies contain session data that can be used to make your browsing experience better, unlike real cookies that contain chunks of milk chocolate, pecans, and raisins to make your life better.
All the cookies we use are safe for your computer. They only store information used by the browser. They can’t run code or access content on your computer, nor do they contain malware of viruses. A lot of them are actually needed for the website to work properly. Others store site and language preferences, and information about previously viewed content which makes it easier and faster for visitors to navigate a website.
What types of cookies to you use?
Cookies don’t tell us anything other than your IP address, but they might store personal data you give us via our web forms. We might use them to recognize you by name, recognize our Application Providers, or make sure that if you click out to our partners’ sites it’s not counted more than once in a 24-hour period.
How can I block these cookies?
You can allow, delete, or block cookies in your computer’s configuration settings, depending on the browser you’re using. Some web services might get blocked if you do this.
Here’s how to deactivate or block cookies in different web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265 Chrome:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en-GB&oco=1
- Windows Phone: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Blackberry: https://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/How-to-Enable-browser-cookies-for-a-blackberry-browser/td-p/211133